Header

Image Map

Wordless Wednesday- How do you Cheer up?

I'm linking up again with Miss DeCarbo for Wordless Wednesday!



What do you do when you've had a horrible day? I know we all have those occasionally :)

A strategy I have been using since I started teaching is to have a "good day" folder. 
I did not come up with this idea, but can't remember exactly who did. I believe I heard about it when I was student teaching (back in the day)

So here's how it works:


When I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, I open up this little folder and re-read all the sweet notes I've accumulated from my students over the years.


The goal is to turn my horrible day back into a good day- and it usually works!


Sometimes when you're down in the dumps, the best cure is a little encouragement.


This is what my "good day" folder looks like:






 

 


 



















 I have this little mailbox on my desk that my students can use to write me notes.
Whenever I get a little note from them, I write them a little note back.

It's a fun way to brighten up the day!





Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment