Header

Image Map

The ups and downs of technology :)


Well, what can I say, it has definitely been an interesting week. 

Have you ever heard the saying "necessity is the mother of invention?" well, I've just had the opportunity to test that out and I've found out there is truth in that there statement.

For the past week, (for some unknown reason) our internet at school has been spotty. Which makes teaching very interesting and let's just say, makes me extremely thankful that we have it as a teaching resource 99% of the time. 

What did teachers do before the internet? 

I wonder :)

Well as I mentioned, the lack of internet (necessity) is the mother of invention. 

So today my students had a timeline project due and I had the idea that it might be nice to have a rubric to use to write comments on as I watched each of them present. 

Then I realized, I can't just hop on over to TPT and download a freebie. So, I decided to make my own. 

Here it is: 




And so without further adoo here is my little freebie- available to all on TPT.

Check it out HERE

So to wrap up this post, I will leave you with a question before I say good night,

How would you teach differently if you didn't have access to the internet?

Sianora and Sweet Dreams!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment