Header

Image Map

Wordless Wednesday! Apple Week Sneak Peak





Today was just about all kinds of crazy in my classroom. Every year I attempt to do all my apple baking projects on the same day and every year I wonder why I take on this level of stress?? Then my students always say its the best day ever and we totally enjoy eating all the tasty treats and somehow I go into an apple coma and get apple amnesia and the whole thing starts all over again the next year.

So this is what we did today:
1)Used my juicer to juice the apples we picked (went on a field trip to the apple farm yesterday)
2) Turned the other apples into crockpot applesauce
3) Made mini homemade apple pies! (first attempt, and I'm pretty happy with how our experiment turned out!)

Definitely more pics to follow in Friday's post.

So here is your question bloggers:

What do you do for apple week?

I look forward to reading your comments and seeing what you are doing with your kiddos!

Toodles!!

Abbie ~



4 comments:

  1. I have been fascinated seeing all the crazy apple themed things people have been doing recently! We do not have an apple week here in the UK. I feel like we need to as I'm missing out on loads of fun by the looks of it!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple week is so much fun! I'll take any excuse I can get to eat pie too :)
    I would definitely recommend incorporating it in if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! I am sure your kids think you are the best teacher ever. We don't really have an apple week and focus instead on pumpkins. Our field trip is coming up in a few weeks!

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paige! Thank you so much, you are so sweet! We do a pumpkin week too! Aren't pumpkins the best? I am obsessed with them :) I look forward to seeing what you guys do with pumpkins in your class!

    ReplyDelete