Header

Image Map

Wordless Wednesday- What Are You Thankful For?


Linking up again with Miss DeCarbo at Second Grade Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday



Since we are entering the season leading up to Thanksgiving, I thought it would be good to incorporate an ongoing activity to help my students keep gratitude in their attitudes while we are gearing up for the holidays.

I found this idea on pinterest and decided to make it my own.

Every day leading up to Thanksgiving, I'm having my students write one thing they are thankful for and post it on our 'thankful tree.' 
By the end of the month (which happens to be very short!) our tree will be full and our hearts will be happy! Okay I know that was a little silly, but you get the gist. 

(please excuse the blurry photo. Yuck!)

So here is the question for you: What are you thankful for? And how do you foster gratefulness in your students? 


Happy Wednesday Friends!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment