Header

Image Map

Wordless Wednesday- Sick Day and No School!


It's time again for Wordless Wednesday! 

What do you do when you're feeling icky?


Last week I was feeling miserable. I got a cold right after Thanksgiving. Our flight from Ohio got delayed twice Sunday night so by the time we made it home it was close to midnight.
I was not ready for a sub Monday so I decided to just push through and teach anyway (*note to self, make emergency sub plans ASAP!!)

So long story short, a parent volunteer who helps me every Monday, saw me looking pretty sad (and sick) and decided to make up this little get well gift.

It was packed with all the essential items to help me feel better quickly. 

I don't think I've ever received a more thoughtful or timely gift. It totally hit the spot!

Thankfully I'm much better now and will be enjoying the rest of these items for many weeks to come. 
We just had school canceled for tomorrow due to inclement weather so I'll be snuggling up on my couch, enjoying this tea and donning my new fuzzy socks  :)
I'm one happy camper!



What's your secret "cure" when you're feeling sick?

My main "go to's" are airborne, Emergency, hot tea, cough drops and juicing (I like to juice fruits and veggies).
I figure maybe the combination of all those things will speed up the recovery time.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet parent, whenever I'm feeling icky my go to is emerge - c in orange juice, Hot showers to steam out the yuckys and and lots of napping after work! Glad you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete