Header

Image Map

Five For Friday


It's that time again ya'll! 



I'm a little bit late in posting this one, but I had to share this really cute craftivity that my co-worker did with the 2nd/3rd grade class.  


I love how they all use the same template but the faces still turned out very different. 



We've been really enjoying working with place value.

After working with numbers, we had a little fun using our blocks to create new things.

This follow up math activity was a great way to help reinforce the concept of place value.
I found this awesome freebie Place Value Rock and used the number cards to help the students break numbers into tens and ones using manipulatives.
We used little tens blocks as well as unifix cubes.




I am totally LOVING our new weather graph!
For quite awhile, I've wanted to update my weather graph to include temperature. When I saw this on pinterest I fell in love with it and wanted to add it to our calendar wall. 

Feel free to download a copy HERE


Today was crazy hair day and we ended up having a BLAST!










Things that make me happy…

My new spoon rest



Daffodils and Fresh Lemonade

 My new cruiser bike!!

I'm gonna go enjoy my new bike and this sunny evening.

I'll leave you with this question:

What are some simple things that make you happy?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment